Tritium vials in ReyLight torches!⌗
Michael Window kindly sent some tritium vials to install in my ReyLight torches.
After watching Cheule’s video Flashlights 101: Tritium Tubes (installation and removal), I decided to buy some E6000 Crystal Clear glue and use that to install tritium vials.
Here is my video tutorial for installing tritium vials:
Tritium vials in ReyLight torches!
Cheule recently posted another video Drilling tritium tube holes into a Carclo optic to demonstrate another method of installing tritium vials.
- ReyLight Pineapple Mini Green
- ReyLight Pineapple Mini Copper
- ReyLight LANapple Purple
- Green 1.5mm * 6mm tritium vial
- Yellow 1.5mm * 6mm tritium vial
- Pink 1.5mm * 6mm tritium vial
- E6000 Crystal Clear glue
- Nitrile gloves
- Paper towel